
I need to decide by end of this week
cos I need to make online reservation
H_E_L_P!
I should've look for an online travel companion
like what Ji-Young did from Seoul - Thailand.
My Ideal Solo Trip would be.....
Isolation / Scuba Dive / Explore & Write.
Cebu
TOWN CENTRE (convenient)
5 mins away from Airport (free airport transfer)
Open Diving Course & License (USD400++)
The dive - have to travel (MoalBoal/Mactan Island)
SDR Apartments (USD195+USD100 deposit)
[cosy fully-furnished, high standard apartment, great location]
[cable TV, DVD player, FREE high-speed internet]
[kitchen, balcony and stylish contemporary furnishings]
[ample room space to work and room to live]
Other activities - breathe the Pinoy life by talking to locals.
Meals + miscellaneous cost (USD60 + USD50)
Total- USD805.... AT LEAST.
MalaysianRinggit
2800++
OR??????????????
MoalBoal
2 and a half hours away from Airport
(Provide 1-way airport transfer only)
(One way trip back to airport = USD60)
PANAGSAME BEACH with fantastic seaview
As well as PADI 5 Star Dive Center.
Plenty POSH beach resorts & also CHEAP stay.
In Marina Residence & Beach Club,
My option is Nippa Huts (USD50 for whole stay)
basic+private bathroom,located near diving centre.
Open Diving Course (USD300 basic)
(+USD80 for additional learning materials)
The dive - I can easily swim out and dive.
Access to Coral Gardens, Whale Sharks, etc etc.
Other activities - Canyonying, River Climbing,
Trekking Volcanoes, Caving etc
Meals + Misc (USD30 + USD 80)
Total- USD600.... AT LEAST.
MalaysianRinggit
2100++
Isolation / Scuba Dive / Explore & Write.
Cebu
TOWN CENTRE (convenient)
5 mins away from Airport (free airport transfer)
Open Diving Course & License (USD400++)
The dive - have to travel (MoalBoal/Mactan Island)
SDR Apartments (USD195+USD100 deposit)
[cosy fully-furnished, high standard apartment, great location]
[cable TV, DVD player, FREE high-speed internet]
[kitchen, balcony and stylish contemporary furnishings]
[ample room space to work and room to live]
Other activities - breathe the Pinoy life by talking to locals.
Meals + miscellaneous cost (USD60 + USD50)
Total- USD805.... AT LEAST.
MalaysianRinggit
2800++
OR??????????????
MoalBoal
2 and a half hours away from Airport
(Provide 1-way airport transfer only)
(One way trip back to airport = USD60)
PANAGSAME BEACH with fantastic seaview
As well as PADI 5 Star Dive Center.
Plenty POSH beach resorts & also CHEAP stay.
In Marina Residence & Beach Club,
My option is Nippa Huts (USD50 for whole stay)
basic+private bathroom,located near diving centre.
Open Diving Course (USD300 basic)
(+USD80 for additional learning materials)
The dive - I can easily swim out and dive.
Access to Coral Gardens, Whale Sharks, etc etc.
Other activities - Canyonying, River Climbing,
Trekking Volcanoes, Caving etc
Meals + Misc (USD30 + USD 80)
Total- USD600.... AT LEAST.
MalaysianRinggit
2100++
p.s. you gotta help me mate.
or at least come to HK with me
this December. hehehehe
3 comments:
depend on your feeling and senth~~
I would go with MoalBoal....
Seriously.
If you were to stay in town, and then go to Moal Boal, you still have to pay for transportation.
I thought everybody goes to Cebu to go to the beach, I am assuming that it must be Moal Boal.
Hey, maybe when you are there, you can look for somebody else to share the transportation cost with you, or tumpang with someone cute.. Hehe. Beware of murderers tho.
Do check out the Lonely Planet.
My gut feeling says taht Moal Boal would be a better holiday spot.
ps: Don't forget the departure tax!
pps: If you are serious about going to HK, I would quite like to go with you.
I would go with MoalBoal....
Seriously.
If you were to stay in town, and then go to Moal Boal, you still have to pay for transportation.
I thought everybody goes to Cebu to go to the beach, I am assuming that it must be Moal Boal.
Hey, maybe when you are there, you can look for somebody else to share the transportation cost with you, or tumpang with someone cute.. Hehe. Beware of murderers tho.
Do check out the Lonely Planet.
My gut feeling says taht Moal Boal would be a better holiday spot.
ps: Don't forget the departure tax!
pps: If you are serious about going to HK, I would quite like to go with you.
Post a Comment