Saturday, April 12, 2008

Have A Safe Flight Alex C!

2 hours ago, I Sent Alex C to KL Sentral,
so he could take the express train to the airport,
and depart for another 4 day stay in HK
before returning to Canada.
He arrived here last Saturday and departs on a Saturday too.
A full week in Malaysia
I'm happy that Alex C had a great time in MAS.
it has a lot to do with the fact that,
he easily & always find things interesting and beautiful,
thus enjoying himself thoroughly.
He left sooooooo many HK magazines and tour infos behind,
for my preparation for HK trip. (@_@)! 2 big bags of em!
its funny, these magazines and newspapers, u've heard of them.
but when you're really reading them.....its honestly super gossipy!
hahahahahahahaha, paparazzi's a good job in HK, so juicy!
I cant wait to look at the photos, 4 CD's of it....
We talked in three different languages,and signed in one,
I manage to learn the alphabets in one day!
I never had a friend who is -differently able-ed-
it test a lot of my patience because I had always been taking
communication for granted.....
He is a very special friend indeed. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^_^